pet 21 28
TOTALS 106 118

quick change

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Site Summary
Antares
 Posted: Nov 10 2014, 02:30 AM
- Admin -
PM if you need me. I check PM far more often than I hang around the cbox and you're likely to get me faster. I do not use Skype any more.

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

Site Summary

In the universe that the Xenedria RPG is set in there are four major controlling species: Human, Okul, Saedran, and Eridani, and countless other less prominent species. Slavery is a universal concept and is accepted, encouraged, and widely utilized across any and all species.

Xenedria itself is a relatively recently settled planet formed in order to serve as a slaver trade hub in a centrally located part of the galaxy. Though the slave trade remains the major focus of the planet by far, settlements, entertainment, business, and community have sprung up to support and supplement it.
    This RPG has a Mature 18+ rating and deals heavily with sexual themes as well as the inherent issues of sexuality, violence, non-consent, and so on that come with the idea of slavery. BDSM, kink, and fetish roleplay are all welcomed, though we do not consider Xenedria a BDSM site. [See below to see why]

Wee expect a level of respect, maturity, and non-explicit behavior from our members in public locations such as the cbox and avatars/signatures and so on. We also require mature and explicit tags on any threads with higher than PG-13 content and expect that our members keep their communication to that level in the public areas. However, the site itself deals with very mature and potentially triggering topics and therefore those who are uncomfortable with certain aspects of the subject matter may not find this to be the RPG for them.
We have no wordcount minimum, but posts here generally range from about 200-500 words each. We highly encourage character development and rich plots, but if you're just in it for the smut, you'll have fun here too. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Note: While we consider ourselves fairly kink and fetish-friendly (so long as you have good communication with your RP partners and properly mark and notate your threads), there are things we do not allow by choice of the creators and admins of the site.

First; we do not allow anything underage on this site including remotely explicit references to things that happened to anyone underage. We also do not allow any characters under 18 or for children to be RP'd in any manner, including as NPCs in the background.

Second; we do not allow beastiality or close references to it. Though we have a few species clearly derived from animals, we make a point to define them as aliens with animal-like features and not as animals. Xenedria is NOT a furry-friendly site, though there are many RPGs that are and we are sure that RPers looking for one can find somewhere that will suit them well.
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 12:22 PM
- Admin -
PM if you need me. I check PM far more often than I hang around the cbox and you're likely to get me faster. I do not use Skype any more.

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

BDSM DISCLAIMER

Because of the nature of this site, we have quite a few members who are legitimately interested in the idea of BDSM and fantasy play in their real lives. That is awesome and great. BDSM is sexy and hot. However, I want to make it clear that I do not consider Xenedria a BDSM site.

BDSM involves consenting adults participating safely in whatever acts turn them on. It's about communication and trusting each other. It's about respect for yourself and one another. It involves people who each give the other persons something that they need.

Most of what we RP here on Xenedria is none of those things. Xenedria is about exploring dark fantasies, the impossible, and the kinds of things that couples may roleplay, but should not legitimately be doing with one another. It is a playground for us to write out anything our dirty, dirty minds can come up with. However, what happens here is fictional and should stay that way.

The reason I am writing this is because I know several members are interested in Dom/sub, Master/slave, bondage, S&M and/or other elements of BDSM. As the site owner, I feel like it's my responsibility to make sure that no one confuses the idea of what happens on this site with what BDSM is and should be.

There have been a lot of people who have died or seriously injured themselves or partners trying BDSM without knowing what they were doing. This is especially true recently after people have read 50 Shades of Grey. There have been women raped and beaten for going out and looking for what they read in that book. There have been men who are convinced, because of that book, that when someone says 'no' they really mean 'push harder'. Christian Grey is a perfect example of an abusive partner who can lure you in little by little until you're over your head. Liking the fantasy is fine. We RP abusive relationships here 90% of the time. But again, no one should be looking for someone who respects them as little as what is represented in that book.

This site is titillating and sexy and fun, but if you want to actually try BDSM you must educate yourself ahead of time so you don't get hurt or hurt someone else, emotionally or physically.

So, for anyone legitimately interested in BDSM, here are some awesome links to look at before you try anything:

What is BDSM?
Seekers - The best Dom/sub site I've ever come across. Seriously, this site is awesome.
Fetlife - A site pretty much anyone with a computer and a BDSM kink knows about. This site can be a bit scary and you shouldn't go on it and start looking for someone to practice with. It is full of people who really, truly know what they are talking about though and can answer questions and help guide anyone truly interested.

** If you know of any good informational sites you'd like me to add, post them below **
PMAOL
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

DIRECTORIES

Distant Fantasies | RPG-D | | | |

STATIC AFFILIATES

www.AbaddonCity.com 18+ | | | | THE UNDERGROUND | |

| Where do we go from here? | Once Upon a Nightmare | | | The Mixed Worlds | | Roleplay Evolution

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

Veilfire: A Dragon Age RP Fools Fief

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.

• C

• H

• A

• T

• B

• O

• X