pet 21 28
TOTALS 106 118

quick change

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Member Groups
Antares
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 04:13 PM
- Admin -
PM if you need me. I check PM far more often than I hang around the cbox and you're likely to get me faster. I do not use Skype any more.

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

MASTER GROUPS

When choosing the group that fits best, choose the one that you are most interested in RPing. If you're interested in more than one equally, choose the one that matches the slaves you are most interested in acquiring. For example, you may play a master who is equally sadistic and deviant, but slaves marked only for pleasure may not be interested in RPing the sadistic aspects with you so it's probably better to go Sadistic. Or you may have a Caretaker who also uses slaves for professional purposes. Just choose the one that matches what you're looking for/wnat to RP most. You can also change your group at any time.

Note: These groups say nothing of your character's personality. You can have a harsh Caretaker or a gentle Deviant. They represent only what your master will primarily be using their slaves for.

Master or Neutral? Regardless of what your character does for a living, the main difference between the Neutral Group and the Master Groups are that Masters own and RP with slaves. If you are probably not going to actually go out and acquire slaves and RP with them, then choose the Neutral member group.
    Caretaker - Caretakers are those interested in having slaves to dote on and take care of and to treat as their personal pets, whether for sexual purposes or not. Caretakers are matched with pets.

Deviant - Deviants are those interested in using slaves primarily for sexual purposes. Deviants are matched with toys.

Sadist - Sadists are those interested in using slaves for primarily sadistic purposes. Sadists are matched with masochists (even though not all slaves in this category are actually masochists).

Professional - Professionals are those who primarily use slaves for professional purposes within existing businesses. This can mean anything from using dancers and musicians in a master's club to using fighters or athletes in sports to using slaves as secretaries or assistants or guards in a company. Professionals are matched with workers.

Slaver - Slavers are those whose businesses or livelihoods revolve around slaves. This can mean actual slavers, breeders, transporters, hunters, trainers, etc. Slavers are matched with slaves.

Lord - Lords are those who primarily use slaves around the home. The name does not imply the person is actually a lord or lady, but rather the head of a household (even if that household is a tiny apartment) who uses their slaves for practical purposes, whether those include sexual uses or not. Lords are matched with servants.
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 08:06 PM
- Admin -
PM if you need me. I check PM far more often than I hang around the cbox and you're likely to get me faster. I do not use Skype any more.

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

SLAVE GROUPS

When choosing the group that fits your slave best, you want to choose the one you would most like to RP them in. A slave's member group does not necessarily reflect the desires of the slaves, but rather what type of situation their player's most want to see them in. Therefore, a slave could be in the Masochist group even if the character absolutely hates being in pain, all because the player wishes to play them that way.

Also keep in mind that every situtaion is different, every pairing and set of personalities different, and both slaves and masters can often fit into multiple groups. Pick the one you are most interested in and make sure to communicate well with any potential RPing partner to make sure you both are on the same page about what you want.
    Pet - Pets typically have a more personal relationship with Masters, though not necessarily always. Their relationships are typically based around being taken care of, coddled, doted on, and used by their Masters for comfort and companionship. Every Caretaker/pet relationship is different though.

Toy - Toys are a sexual deviant's playthings, used primarily for sexual purposes and whatever perversions their Masters may have. They are there to fulfill the desires of their masters, whether they like it or not.

Masochist - As mentioned above, having a slave in the masochist group does not automatically mean that they enjoy pain (though they might). It just means that you would like your character in situations where they may be in pain and/or you ideally want to RP them with a Sadist Master.

Worker - Workers can be those used primarily for their brawn or their talents or their skills in a professional fashion that earns their masters money. They may or may not also be used for sexual or sadistic or other purposes, but their primary function is to make money for their masters however said masters see fit.

Slave - Of course all of these groups are slaves, but those in this group are often slaves on the run, part of a breeding farm, in the process of being bought/sold, being trained, etc. This is a good member group if you are looking for an experience outside of the typical Master/slave dynamic, though this status is almost always temporary.

Servant - Servants are exactly what they sound like. Their purpose is to serve, usually around the household, and do things like household chores, cleaning, errands, serving meals, bathing the master, taking care of children for the family, etc. Like the others, they may or may not be used for sexual or other purposes.
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Nov 10 2014, 02:00 AM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

OTHER GROUPS

Those groups that do not belong to Masters or slaves.
    Neutral - Neutrals are characters who are neither slaves themselves, nor do they own slaves. They can be literally anything anything else.
PMAOL
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

DIRECTORIES

Distant Fantasies | RPG-D | | | |

STATIC AFFILIATES

www.AbaddonCity.com 18+ | | | | THE UNDERGROUND | |

| Where do we go from here? | Once Upon a Nightmare | | | The Mixed Worlds | | Roleplay Evolution

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

Veilfire: A Dragon Age RP Fools Fief

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.

• C

• H

• A

• T

• B

• O

• X