Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Looking For: PM if you need me. I check PM far more often than I hang around the cbox and you're likely to get me faster. I do not use Skype any more.
Profile: No Information
Plotter: No Information
Relationship Status: unattached
Occupation: guarding the heavens
Species: god of thunder
Joined: 8-November 14
Last Seen: Today at 07:42 am
Local Time: Jan 22 2018, 04:10 PM
1214 posts (1 per day)
( 1.61% of total forum posts )
Oct 7 2017, 11:08 PM
This is a site-wide reminder that AU posts, and OOC posts, do not count as IC canon posts for the 90 day deletion rule. This has always been the rule, but we have noticed that some accounts have been slipping through the cracks and will be enforcing this more thoroughly going forward. As always, in order to keep characters active, they must have an In-Character post in the Canon universe in the last 90 days.
Aug 16 2017, 06:52 AM
It's our THREE YEAR anniversary on August 31st so I thought it would be fun to do something for it.
I'd like to do Yearbook Awards! To kick it off, everyone can post ideas below for types of awards such as 'Most Likely to Succeed' or whatever that we will eventually give out. DO NOT NAME ANY NAMES YET! We're just coming up with awards!
I'd like some that are for players and some that are for characters! The ones for players can be kind, funny, or teasing, but should not be mean or overly personal. The ones for characters can be just about anything! They can be traditional, they can be funny, they can be sexy, they can be whatever.
Please make any suggestions that come to your mind below! Then the staff will narrow them down to our favorites and everyone will vote. The results will be posted on the 31st!
Jul 30 2017, 10:54 AM
Welcome to Xenedria! Below is some information for helping you to get going on Xen.
As a master, the first thing you probably want is to look at potential slaves! Here is where to look:
- The Available Slaves list. This is where people can put their slaves that are looking for masters with a little bit of information about them.
- Browse through The Pens threads. You'll want to familiarize yourself with Thread Tagging in the pens to get an idea of what you're looking at/for, then skim through open threads to see if anyone catches your eye.
- Check the Want Ads or make your own.
- Cbox. The cbox is always a good place to get to9 know others, to see what they are looking for, and pimp out your new character a little bit!
- AU threads. Not quite ready to make the plunge and buy anyone right away? Try having some AU threads with different players and characters and see if you can find a good match before you commit!
Neutral characters are all about their own stories and plotlines as opposed to the buying and selling of slaves. The best way to get going with a Neutral character (if you don't already have a plot established with another player) is probably to create a Want Ad and then to mention what you're looking for in the cbox. Be patient because it might take a week or more until you find someone who wants to be a part of your plot!
If you're just kind of looking to get started randomly with no specific plot in mind, try joining or creating Open Threads.
Slaves are the most vulnerable kind of character to make as you are reliant on someone else coming along and picking your character. You might get lucky and stumble across the right person really quickly or it might take a week or even more to find the right match for your character. Don't get disheartened if it does take a little while. One thing people on Xen know is that patience is very important when making a new slave.
- Cbox. The cbox is your best friend if you're a new player with a new slave. Even if you're not much of a cbox person, it's worth pushing yourself to introduce yourself and talk to people at least in the beginning so that people know you exist! Everyone is excited about newbies and even if you don't mention your character, they are likely to ask who you play and go take a look, thus giving you more chances for someone to see your character who might really want to buy them.
- Post in the Available Slaves list. This is where masters can come browse to see what slaves are available and who is looking for a master.
- Create a thread in The Pens. You'll want to familiarize yourself with Thread Tagging in the pens first so that you know how to label your thread, but putting up a couple of opens gives others a chance to meet and interact with your character.
- Check the Want Ads or make your own.
- AU threads. Try having some AU threads with different players and characters and see if you can find a good match before you commit!
Apr 22 2017, 12:09 PM
Here you can post your flora and fauna of the Xenedrian planet for others to see and use as they see fit. Feel free to get creative, but no plants or animals can have abilities that would give any advantage to their handlers (because then that's like a freebie power just by saying you have one).
[color=#5F0C0C][b]Plant or Animal:[/b][/color]
[color=#5F0C0C][b]Origin:[/b][/color] (Xenedria or somewhere else?)
[color=#5F0C0C][b]How it came to be on Xenedria:[/b][/color] (native, brought as pets, accidentally introduced, intentionally introduced (and for what purpose), etc.)
[color=#5F0C0C][b]Unique Traits:[/b][/color] If any
[color=#5F0C0C][b]Where it can be found:[/b][/color]
Apr 21 2017, 09:01 AM
Announcements are posted below. Make sure to scroll down and read them any time new ones are posted as they may have important information that impacts you.