updates

07.28 -- Rhylo Event is up and Change Log is updated! Check both out for all of the new fancy stuff and whatnot.

staff
ANTARES (admin)
PHERROS (admin)
JACE (tech executive mod)
TROYLUS (board executive mod)
GABBA (promotions mod)
statistics
MASTERS M F
Deviant 16 03
Sadist 15 01
Professional 18 07
Slaver 09 02
Lord 13 08
Caretaker 15 06
Guardian 00 00
Nurturer 00 00
TOTALS 86 27
Neutral 12 07

SLAVES M F
toy 32 21
masochist 13 05
worker 19 05
slave 09 06
servant 07 04
pet 21 10
ward 00 00
companion 01 00
TOTALS 102 51

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Change Log, 2016/2017
Antares
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 08:53 PM
- Admin -
PM or Discord if you have questions or need me for anything. ^_^

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

XENEDRIA CHANGE LOG

Updates and changes made throughout the year.

This post has been edited by Jace: Apr 27 2017, 12:44 PM
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 08:54 PM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

• The Pens Information has been significantly updated with some expanding on various things that were not explained well enough before and some correction of information that has long been out of date (such as saying that the cages are metal when we stopped saying they were over a year ago).
  • There are no longer any lounges in the pens! Buyers may no longer have slaves removed from their cages (and may not enter cages). This doesn't affect existing threads (which should still follow the old 'no touching' rules), but does count for any threads from today going forward (and any threads where slaves have not yet been taken out of their cages)
PMAOL
Pherros
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 01:17 AM
- Admin -
Poke me if you want a reply. I'm slow as fuck.

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
Admin!
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

• The Krahna and the CEMS are now updated and off hold. Their information is only further explained to attempt to lessen confusion, but not changed.
  • The only change that has been made is that CEMS are now art only.
  • Happy RPing!
PM
Pherros
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 08:41 PM
- Admin -
Poke me if you want a reply. I'm slow as fuck.

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
Admin!
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

• The buyable traits and buyable abilities have been removed from the store, as they were put up when people could make their own abilities and weaknesses, but can no longer do that by the rules of the species. We had forgotten they were still in the store and did not remove them when the rules about species changed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
PM
Antares
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 02:20 AM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

• De'Caeli are now a Buyable Species. We made this change because there are twice as many De'Caeli as the next most common original species. Sa'bians are slightly higher than that,and Ehuneans are at over 3x as many as the bulk of original species.
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Oct 2 2016, 04:33 PM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

• We have added an amendment to the Inactivity rule that states that players must wait 30 days after deletion before they can reapply with a character deleted for inactivity. This rule does not affect their ability to make new characters.
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 02:56 PM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

• Threads posted in the AU forum (after the time and date of this post) will no longer earn credits nor count toward post count. [Credits may be claimed for threads posted prior to this change for the next thirty days (until April 27th at this time)]
  • The lair is no longer accepting solicited slaves. A new process for the lair will be initiated soon.
  • Takata are being removed as a playable species. Existing Takata are unaffected.
  • Unplotted character bonuses will be removed tomorrow.
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 06:07 PM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

• We have changed two things in the Shi-Nah information. The Shi-Nah god is now Ouro instead of Ouro'naga and the planet they are from is now Cal'Carris instead of Cal'Carrhiss.
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: May 4 2017, 08:57 PM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

• The information on Humans has been updated here. Most of this information is just an expanded explanation of what was already canon, because we noticed that many people did not seem to understand just how futuristic Xenedria's setting is. Some of you will recognize information you may have been pended on is now listed more clearly and in much more detail. Please adjust your current human backgrounds to make sure that they fit this canon, including their education, descriptions of Earth, and understanding of technology and human culture.

This post has been edited by Jace: May 5 2017, 06:48 AM
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Jul 30 2017, 04:55 PM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

• The rules have been updated
  • Some forums have been moved around
  • Expanded/updated the Xenedria planet info
  • The Lair and Lair Slave info has been updated and we are once again accepting Lair Slaves (see my want ad)
  • The Live Auction process has been updated and the next Live Auction has been scheduled
  • Players may still make 2 free characters, but now new character slots open up monthly after that rather than weekly as before
  • The cost of new character slots has been reduced from 7500 to 5000 credits
  • The character cap has been lowered from 35 to 32 characters.
  • The VIP and bonus program for Credit Purchases has changed. More info in the Credit Shop
  • All original species now cost credits to make. These prices will fluctuate. They may be purchased from the Site Store and should be linked to under Addons on new applications.
  • Hybrids are available once again.
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 03:23 PM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

• The Activity Rule has been updated. If you have more than one character and at least one of those is active, you still have a full 90 days (3 full months) to post before your inactive characters will be deleted. However, if you have only one character or ALL of your characters are inactive, then you have only 45 days to post before your character(s) will be deleted.

Reasoning: It's much harder to keep up multiple characters than just one. If someone has only one character, it seems entirely reasonable that they should be able to get out a single post every month and a half as opposed to those who may have to get out 5 or 10 or 20 posts to keep all of their characters. This logic also works that you only have to post once, with one of your characters, every 45 days to get the extended time, but if ALL of your characters are inactive for 45 days and you cannot manage to post on one, it is most likely that you have left the site and we'd like to free up the PBs and plots and so on for other players.
PMAOL
Antares
 Posted: Jul 28 2018, 05:59 AM
- Admin -

◇◇◇

god of thunder
 - Age -
- Species -
unattached
- relationship status -
guarding the heavens
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
north
- orientation -

N/A

• The Rhylo Event has begun!
  • The Directory Forum has been reorganized and will hopefully be easier to use and cleaner. I hope to add more to it soon!
  • There is a new process for newly created Available Slaves, including 2 new options for finding a new master!
  • It no longer costs OOC credits to purchase slaves from the Slave House (or from the new Warehouse)
  • All newly approved accounts, regardless of member group, receive 2000 credits to begin
  • There is a new, simpler process for Buying Slaves
  • You can now state if you have an existing/planned master and be immediately updated as theirs upon approval without having to go through the pens or any other means of sale
  • There is a new Auction Process and auctions will take place weekly!
  • There are new options for masters wanting to Sell Slaves that they own (slaves can still request to be made available again if a master has not posted for them in 14 days or more and have the options listed here)
  • All species, new and old, are free to create between now and August 25th (with the exception of Ehuneans)
  • The name color option for VIPs has now changed to be a solid discord name color. PM Antares with the color hex code you want to get yours if you have VIP status.
  • Added the Concept forum so that players can make WIP applications, work on character concepts, play with things that inspire them, etc. in a separate forum and then post their their characters when ready
  • Pending process has changed. Now when you have finished making updates on a pended app, you will repost it in the main forum to be re-reviewed.
  • Added two new pairings to the Member Group options: Guardians/Wards, Nurturers/Companions (taking ideas for a better name for wards if anyone has any! lol)
  • Sa'Bians expanded and new lore/info/abilities added
  • Varo and Takata re-imagined and returned
  • Djannari off hold!
  • Added the new species, the Thau'mar (sorry it took a million years Gabba <3)
  • Changed minor details to some of the other existing species but nothing that should affect players too much (Including: Okul can now be red, heights changed from 6-7ft, to 6-8ft, Removed Attuned subgroup from De'Caeli, De'Caeli colors no longer related to class)
  • Added 7 new alien species from another galaxy!
  • Added 2 new RP locations: The Warehouse and the Xartyr
PMAOL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

DIRECTORIES

Distant Fantasies | RPG-D | | | |

STATIC AFFILIATES

www.AbaddonCity.com 18+ | | THE UNDERGROUND | | Southern Winds Weyr

| | Once Upon a Nightmare | |

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

Faded Echoes

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.

• C

• H

• A

• T

• B

• O

• X