updates

07.28 -- Rhylo Event is up and Change Log is updated! Check both out for all of the new fancy stuff and whatnot.

staff
ANTARES (admin)
PHERROS (admin)
JACE (tech executive mod)
TROYLUS (board executive mod)
GABBA (promotions mod)
statistics
MASTERS M F
Deviant 16 03
Sadist 15 01
Professional 18 07
Slaver 09 02
Lord 13 08
Caretaker 15 06
Guardian 00 00
Nurturer 00 00
TOTALS 86 27
Neutral 12 07

SLAVES M F
toy 32 21
masochist 13 05
worker 19 05
slave 09 06
servant 07 04
pet 21 10
ward 00 00
companion 01 00
TOTALS 102 51

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew Topic

Tap Dancing on a Landmine...
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 03:44 PM
Currently looking for musically talented slaves (or those to turn into slaves) to exploit their talent for profit.

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

Mercer had not slept particularly well. He had at first, the lethargy that had gripped him after venting his fury on Elora had sent him into a deep, deep sleep, but no more than a few hours later he would wake up, turn over a few times and then doze fitfully for a while before repeating. So it was no particular surprise for Elora to find that he’d woken up early, what may have been was what greeted her when she did.

“Wake up Sweetness,” Mercer said, his voice extremely close to her. Just how close he was was revealed when he kissed her forehead and smoothed the hair back on top of her head. He’d cooked, which was obvious from the smells that filled the apartment. It was a veritable feast, not just the omelettes he usually made when he did breakfast but ham, some kind of thick grainy bread, fruit that had been cut up and arranged into artful patterns around the edges of both plates, and what looked like oatmeal heavily laden with spices.

He stood back up straight and smiled indulgently down at her. Before he’d woken her he’d taken stock of the ‘damage’ he’d done to her in his rage, the bruises were easy to see, but it was difficult to know how badly he’d bashed her mentally. He remembered… mostly, but it was really a bit of a blur from the moment he hurled that glass across the room until he’d woken up. But he knew what had happened easily enough, it hadn’t been the first time he’d lost his temper and taken it out on her and he was at least self-aware enough to know that it wouldn’t be the last; which is why she’d not get a promise from him not to do it again… it just would’ve been lying to himself. But that didn’t mean he didn’t feel bad about it, and so he’d decided to make at least some form of apology.

For some reason that he’d never bothered to explain, Mercer never seemed to wear a shirt when he cooked. Part of that could simply have been the fact that he really only ever cooked breakfast… come to think of it Elora had never seen him cook anything else, perhaps that was all he had cooked during that phase of his life? Whatever the reason he seemed to have a broader range of knowledge with that meal than he’d displayed so far. “Come on then, I also managed to find something else I think you’re really going to like.”

(430)

@Elora Sol
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 06:59 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

Elora had not slept well either, kept awake by her own pain, and demons and also by Mercer's fitfulness, and by the time she had fully fallen asleep it was after dawn. Once she was actually asleep, she slept heavily, and not even the smell of the cooking, or the sound of Mercer moving around the apartment had woken her. It was only his voice, so close, that reached right down into her subconscious, and dragged her gasping from sleep. She sat up with a start, immediately winced and recoiled, pressing a hand to her head. She felt particularly awful. The hand on her face quickly reminded her why, as her fingertips brushed over the swelling of the bruise he'd left there. She looked at him timidly, but he was smiling, and didn't seem angry, or to be in a bad temper or even a depressed on. Warily, she shifed her weight to sit up properly, not wanting to seem to be cowering from his good mood and thus upset him again. 'Morning, Master. Ah... how are you feeling today?' She was suddenly unsure that she'd only slept one night. It seemed impossible that this Mercer was the same man who had had such a dramatic tantrum the night before. Her gaze moved from his shirtless body, to the table set with breakfast for them both, and back to him. Was that really it? The storm was over? Or was this merely the eye of the storm, with more still to come?

Unwilling to find out if it meant disturbing this equilibrium, she climbed from the bed, looking around for something to throw on. She wasn't feeling particularly comfortable being naked. But then his words the night before came back to her, the way he'd screamed as he'd beaten her breasts and she bit her lip lightly, 'May I put clothes on to eat please, Master?' She wasn't going to complain if he said no, but she really wanted to cover up her nakedness, and also the bruises that she could. She felt ashamed, as though they were her own fault. A sign of her doing the wrong thing. She had covered most of them the night before with her dress, when she'd gone back downstairs to close up. She hadn't been able to hide the ones on her face and neck though. She would have covered them with makeup, but she was still scared of the first time she'd done that, the first time he'd hit her, when he'd warned her never again to cover a mark he'd put on her. She wanted very much to cover these though. 'It smells delicious.'

And then, because she worried he might get angry if she wasn't enthusiastic enough, she asked, 'What did you find, Master?' trying to sound as interested as she could, although really all she was interested in was whether he was going to snap and beat her again.

(490)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 06:17 PM
Currently looking for musically talented slaves (or those to turn into slaves) to exploit their talent for profit.

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

“Annoyed if you want to know the truth. My ‘old friend’ visited from Earth to twist my arm on behalf of my old Producer. They want more of my songs and were rather threatening about it,” and there it was the reason she’d caught hell. Or at least what had kindled the murderous range in him that had exploded all over her in the end.

The truth was the last thing Mercer would have expected, even in the state he’d been in, was for Elora to go back to work. In fact from a certain point of view he might even have seen it as an indication that he’d been too gentle on her (had the beating actually been a justified punishment as opposed to a lashing out in blind rage.) Of course, fortunately for Elora the last thing he would’ve considered was the fact that she might have preferred going down to work to laying there next to him.

“Huh,”
he said after a moment at her request to cover herself. As she sat on the edge of the bed he reached down and with a feather soft touch brushed the back of his hand over the bruise on the side of her face, but made no comment on it at the moment. She knew he preferred her naked whenever possible… and why wouldn’t he she was gorgeous, but so much of her stubborn modesty remained. To be fair embarrassing her wouldn’t be nearly so fun if it wasn’t so he’d long ago decided not to be angry about it (in a rare spur of logical thought) so long as she obeyed when she was told to do something contrary to the instinct. “That robe I got you should be hanging inside the wardrobe door.”

“I hope you’re hungry,”
he said, dismissing the thoughts of her state of dress from his mind as he made his way over towards the table and the feast he’d prepared. She might be bewildered by his change of mood, but the truth was it wasn’t all that unusual for him to go from low to high or high to low at the drop of a hat. This was just another stage of that and while she might find his more manic phases more pleasant they were still very much a symptom of his larger emotional problem. Most people kind of operated like gently rolling waves of energy that slowly ebbed out to tiredness; Mercer was a pendulum swinging back and forth between the two extremes. He took a seat and began to to load down a plate with food which was another obvious sign that he’d been knocked back into that pattern… when manic he ate a lot, when normal a little, and when depressed almost nothing at all.

“Well, I’d been looking for it for a little while, but as it happens last night I’d received information that they’d been found; so I went ahead and had it delivered,”
he paused in his shoveling of food onto both plates long enough to rest his hand upon a box sitting next to him on the kitchen table. It was a present. The history of presents Mercer had gotten Elora was not exactly… pleasant.

(540)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 08:31 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

Truthfully, Elora had expected to have to coax out of Mercer what the problem was, what the scene had been about, and to tiptoe around the issue and him for a few days at least. It was unexpectedly pleasant to just have him out and say it, as though he trusted her with his feelings. 'What an asshole,' she murmured, watching carefully in case it was one of those cases where only he was allowed to insult someone, and everyone else had better watch their manners. Even more hesitantly she asked, 'Are you going to write them songs? I mean, what will they do if you don't? What kind of power did they have over him, to evoke the pain filled rage she had bore the brunt of last night?' His words, repeated over and over in grim staccato with each thrust came back to her, and she paled. 'Not me,' she murmured, 'They can't take me from you, can they?'

She winced, breathing in sharply as he touched his handiwork. Admiring it? Or concerned for her, she wondered. Fear that he might be angry at her question made her bite her lip. He had made it clear in the past that he wanted to see the bruises he left on her body. Why would he want her to cover up now? Especially after he'd made such a point last night about her being ashamed to be naked in front of him. She opened her mouth to apologise, to beg his forgiveness, but he spoke first, offering her the robe. The robe in question barely reached her thighs, and was mostly see through. It would serve both their purposes, she supposed. Making her feel covered, while allowing him the view of her body. Perhaps not as covered as she could wish for, but not as naked as he would like either. A compromise then. 'Thank you,' she murmured, turning her head to brush his hand with her lips in a show of submission and gratitude.

Despite the translucency of the robe, she did feel better once it was on and tied around her. 'I am hungry,' she admitted. 'That smells so good.' She sat opposite him, hoping he gave her less food than he was taking for himself. Part of the problem with being always either naked or in skimpy little outfits, was that she was particularly self conscious about how much she ate, not wanting to look bloated at all from food. She would rather eat several tiny meals than one big one, although with the pattern of working all night and sleeping until late morning that they had fallen into, it seemed that she skipped more meals than she ate most days.

This good mood of his was still making her nervous, mostly for its abrupt difference from his mood the night before. She'd expected him to sink into depression, or sulk about being angry and unpleasant for days. This was vastly preferable. Enough that she wasn't willing to spoil it with obvious nerves about his gift. She looked at the box, chewing on her lip thoughtfully, 'You were looking for it for me? That's very thoughtful. When may I open it?' If he said later, she wouldn't press, glad to be given a temporary reprieve from whatever new toy he'd ordered. If he said now, she would thank him again and open it, thinking that as least it would be over and done with sooner.

(578)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 07:03 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

And there it was. Just like that Elora had put the pieces together neatly to what had made the whole thing about her last night; all things considered it really wasn’t the most constructive use of his rage that Mercer could have done… but then he wasn’t much for logic of efficiency in general. He paused in his dishing out of the food, which he was heaping on both plates with equal relish but in a rarity would not take offense if she didn’t stuff her face… he just wasn’t paying attention to how much he was spooning out proportion wise.

“Depends,”
he said setting down a bowl and scratching at the side of his mouth, “they’d first have to find me in breach of contract and get some form of judgement from back on earth that the Xenedria authorities would respect… not really sure how that would work, probably bribes. Then they’d have to present me with a bill for damages basically which the judge on earth would’ve set and it would be up to me on how to respond.” Obviously Mercer probably didn’t have the funds to pay for such a thing… but he did have a few assets at the moment in the bar, (which given the renovations and the apartment now on top of it was worth a good deal more money than when they’d started) and her being chief among them.

“I suppose I’ll send them songs. They don’t have to be great songs for me to be ‘fulfilling’ my terms and if I’m clever enough at it they’ll have to pay me for filling the lyrics with insults and embarrassing stories about them. Like this one time another band and I got wrecked after a concert… got a couple dozen groupies to shave themselves… “
he winked to indicate exactly where they’d shaved, “and glued it to my Manager’s bald head! There’s gotta be a song in there somewhere, right? The Muff-in Man maybe?”

Mercer paused in his talking to take several large bites of egg, potato, and bread washing it down with some kind of fruit juice. At that sight Elora probably should know there was something still wrong, he wasn’t even drinking booze at breakfast! “Fuck I love bacon…” he then proceeded to wedge an entire piece into his mouth at once crumbling it up and licking the grease off his fingers one by one. He was in the process of finishing that off when Elora’s eyes and attention turned to the present he’d gotten her.

It was about the size of a shoebox and didn’t appear to be making any noise at the moment. “You can open it now if you like,” he said and pushed it over in her general direction. The whole thing was actually pretty heavy, and when it moved there was a noise from within, but it sounded more like several things moving around against each other than a noise like the vibrating balls for example. He hadn’t wrapped it in anything like colorful paper or ribbons etc, it was still in the delivery container though he’d broken the seal… probably to check that it was what he had actually ordered. Inside were a small collection of instruments and scanners, most of it a bit outdated, but still in good working order from all appearances: medical equipment. It wasn’t the kind of advanced diagnostic or regenerative equipment you’d find in a clinic of course, but it could be used to diagnose or treat a variety of things short of anything requiring surgery or serious care.

(593)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 07:24 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

This felt like progress, somehow. He was talking, opening up, sharing his problems with her, trusting her. Sure, he might have beaten and raped her the night before... could you really even call it rape though anymore? He'd been rough, but she'd never said no, and she had no right to anyway. Still, it seemed like it might have been worth it, whatever it was, if it helped him recover so quickly, and trust her. He'd just been hurting, she excused him. He was so artistic, he felt so much, and he'd needed some way to channel those overwhelming emotions. 'That sounds pretty complicated, but if they have the money for bribes, I guess it could happen.' Elora frowned, poking at her own food and taking a small bite which she chewed thoughtfully, 'You wouldn't have to send them good songs.' She realised that might prick his professional pride and added quickly, 'If you were capable of writing songs that weren't good.' Then a little snarkily she added, 'Send them some of the songs the bands who audition for you have written. Some of those have been just awful- oh!' Her fork clattered against her plate as she put it down, eyes bright with excitement, 'Your band, when you make them, you write them a song, and you write a similar sounding, but slightly less good song to send to these assholes. Your band has already recorded, so their song comes out first, and whatever hacks these assholes get to play your songs...they're the ones who are seen jumping on the bandwagon, pardon the pun, and trying to imitate your band's sound. Even if the figure out what you're doing, what can they do about it? You won't be breaking any contracts if the songs your band plays are officially written by someone else, right?'

She took another bite of food. It really was very good, and smiled at him, feeling the way the bruises on her face pulled the skin oddly as she did so, 'I like that. Get in some very subtle insults and immortalise them in song.' Listening to his story about how he'd acted as a rock star, she could well imagine the hell he'd put his managers through, and suddenly wasn't at all surprised that they'd kicked him to the curb and planned to milk him for every drop of creativity he had. Of course, now she was part of team Mercer, so she could hardly stand by and watch that happen, could she?

His upbeat, manic mood had her a little on edge, as she continued to eat. It was too sudden a mood change from the night before. He'd gone beyond happy, or content, and into some weird exuberance. She was glad he wasn't morose or angry, but she couldn't shake the feeling that he might snap back at any moment, like an elastic stretched too far, and that if he did, it would be very, very bad indeed. Bathtub bad.

All those thoughts and worries went out the window as she lifted the lid on the box he'd slid over to her. None of his presents had ever been really good, or even really for her. Most of them were either jokes at her expense, or some toy for his amusement and pleasure, or a punishment in disguise. This though... her breath caught as she reached in to gently run a finger over the instruments. 'Oh...wow...' It was a present. A real present. He'd thought of her, and picked out something useful, for her, not for him. 'Oh Master, thank you! It's wonderful. I love them.' She sat there, food forgotten, as she pulled out the instruments one by one, almost reverently examining them before lowering them back into the box. She gave him a smile, sincere and happy, the night before temporarily forgotten, 'Can I take some readings from you later?'

(650)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:24 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

Mercer gestured with his fork between bites, “That’s more or less exactly it. So long as I’m sending them songs they can’t say I’m not fulfilling my end… if they choose not to use them that’s not my fault; and the songs I give the band I start pushing will be singing their ‘own material’ so I’ll be free there too. Oh they can bitch, they can suspect, but they won’t be able to prove anything!”

He took the next couple bites of egg with relish. Mercer didn’t feel bad in the slightest about how he’d behaved as a ‘rock star,’ for the major reason that there had been nothing remotely unusual about his behavior. Most of the major acts had behaved that way as most young kids who suddenly had more money and fame than their limited life experience had prepared them to deal with did. Everything was about the moment and ‘living it up.’ Those same Managers were partly to blame as well for surrounding in with that mobile party atmosphere he’d told her about as well which kept him in a constant state of inebriation as a way to blind him to the fact that they were stealing most of his money. In fact, that was probably why he was a drunk now and may have been responsible for at least part of how unbalanced he was emotionally; his life had been so ‘managed’ that he’d never learned to cope he’d just screamed or acted out until the problem he had had been dealt with for him… much as he did not with her.

Mercer smiled as she opened the present, a bit more pleased with himself than perhaps was justified. He’d known of course that she would like it… healing seemed to be something she had a very great attraction to and while he was often oblivious one did not have the creative insight into the human condition his songs held without actually been fairly observant at least some of the time. He hadn’t had the money for top of the line equipment of course, even these had been pretty pricey, but he’d justified some of it with the knowledge that having someone around with the training to use the equipment could be quite useful for the bar… and perhaps the bands too down the line. The last thing they could afford was to have someone die from drinking too much booze and taking too many pills during the middle of a busy weekend! And then there were also the occasional customer who got handsy enough with one of the girls that they got roughed up a bit by the bouncers and there too a bit of medical aftercare could help smooth things over.

“Sure, I think we can manage that, I’m glad you like them,”
he would’ve apologized for the second (or possibly even third hand) nature of some of the equipment) but she usually had a better appreciation for their exact current credit balance than he did. He’d always been shit with numbers… no that wasn’t really true, he’d just never had the patience to sit down and work at it; that was really true about everything in Mercer’s life, and if music hadn’t come so naturally to him it might even have been true about that. If he'd put half as much effort into actually learning something like that as he spent thinking of ways out...such as with his managers... there was no telling what Mercer could've been. “Besides, it’ll be good to make sure everything works…”

That wasn’t quite as bad as it sounded. It was simply that Mercer wasn’t trained with any of them so long as lights and readouts lit up as far as he knew they were working fine when they could’ve been royally borked. But he figured her studies had advanced enough to at least be able to figure that much out.

(643)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 07:11 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

It seemed that no matter what ideas Elora had, Mercer was always ahead of her, and had already thought of them. He didn't seem to mind her having the same ideas as him, maybe he took it as a good sign that they were on the same page, but it would have felt nice to be able to feel that she was helping him, somehow. Or at least helping in a way he might acknowledge, rather than helping him by giving him something to beat when he was in a rage. She swallowed her pride and tried not to feel petty. It was good that he had figured out what to do, and wasn't sinking into depression. 'Sounds like you have it all figured out then, Master.' When exactly had he figured this out, between fucking her last night and cooking breakfast this morning?

Elora had received better presents in the past. Newer things, more expensive, or personal. But from Mercer, this was huge. He'd never given her anything that wasn't somehow attached to strings or just a flat out trap. She didn't even mind if he was thinking about the uses it could have. Medicine had been her thing, something from her past, and this was more than just a present. This was a statement that she was allowed to keep that part of her life. He'd said she'd have to drop it if he ever said so, but this was a sign that she'd perhaps earned the right to keep it. She might not ever be the well respected doctor she had pictured, but it was still better than being just a bar manager, right? Also the fact that he'd bought these for her when every credit he had was going into the bar, or sometimes into his glass, made her feel special in a way that helped take away the sting of the bruises.

'I'm sure it all works fine,' she assured him easily, 'I'll have to probably recalibrate a few of them, but that's no big deal. That's just maintenance, really.' She didn't jump up to hug him; she felt a bit too sore for that, but she gave him an excited and grateful smile, 'Really, Master. This is perfect. It's going to be so much help with my studies to be able to get some practical experience.

In a better mood, she fell on the rest of her breakfast, eating most of it. He'd given her far more food than she would usually eat anyway, 'I'm so glad you're in a better mood today. You really worried me last night. You know... you can always talk to me, right?'

(435)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 01:30 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

Things with Mercer worked on a system of sudden inspiration. This wasn’t just restricted to his music but pretty much all of his ideas and ‘plans,’ even all the way down to the idea of tricking her into signing a contract with him to stay out of trouble. In this manic state, he usually had more ideas that he could readily hang onto because he was racing from one to the other like a supped up wack a mole. Sometimes that led directly to a depression so Elora really wasn’t out of the woods yet but all seemed quiet for the moment and he seemed pleased enough by her reactions to his present.

“Of course. Practice makes perfect,” he said as he reached out and oddly patted her hand. The sentiment only made sense to him, not even he tried to perform music he hadn’t worked with for a while first. The idea of how to use her medical training had gone through a couple of stages really… he’d thought about renting her out for house calls to Masters who’d damaged their slaves and didn’t want the ‘to do’ about bringing them to a clinic; there was money there but also a lot of time and bother. He’d had the pipe dream about having her home brew some kind of custom narcotic for the bar, but that had largely been a factor of him not truly understanding the processes involved. Now he’d finally had a practical use for her skills that didn’t involve a lot of time on either of their parts… this didn’t mean the other ideas had completely gone away, but they seemed less important. He might even let her sell her medical services when they took a band on tour too… during the day when he didn’t need her of course. It was more food for thought.

At the mention of his mood last night a tiny ripple passed over his face. It was as though being reminded of that black rage brought a shadow of it back to him… but just for a moment or two before he nodded, “Yes, I let myself be provoked last night. He did it on purpose of course knowing that I’d make a scene… he was always an ass. You’d think a middle management peon would learn to be satisfied with what they could get, but that one has always had an inflated opinion of himself.” Such a statement from Mercer’s lips brought to mind several cautionary sentiments… and might even have been funny if laughing at it right now wasn’t taking a terrible gamble.

“So yes, I am feeling better this morning. Sometimes the poison just has to run its course and be done. And how are you feeling this morning, hmm?”

(463)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 04:52 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

Elora didn't miss the shadow that passed over Mercer's face at the mention of their visitor the night before. It was almost enough to make her regret bringing it up, but she didn't want to risk him showing up again and Mercer being just as woefully unprepared. She wasn't at all surprised that Mercer "let" himself get provoked. He was remarkably easy to provoke. A lesson she had learned time and time again already. Having an inflated opinion of oneself seemed almost a prerequisite of being in the music industry, from what Elora could see, and she wisely declined to comment on that aspect of it. 'What will you do next time he shows up to try to provoke you? Or someone else comes? We can afford to replace the glasses, but you probably don't want them knowing they're getting to you, right? If you have a plan... I could help, you know. I'd like to help.' She'd like to help in a way that didn't result in her being beaten. If she could step in before that point was reached, that would be infinitely preferable.

The poison has to run its course? Elora felt a little indignant at that. As if all that had been needed was time and she hadn't done anything. 'I'm feeling sore she answered a tad stiffly, 'And tired, Master.' I'm feeling like the poison ran it's course through me. She wasn't willing to make a thing out of it though. Not with him in such a good mood and her with an actual genuine present in her hand.

'Why don't we finish eating,' she suggested, and then I can try out my new present on you before we need to go and work another day.' The thought of opening the bar again tonight made her feel tired, though she tried not to show it. 'Can I wear concealer tonight, Master?' the question was hesitant. He'd warned her before about trying to cover marks he'd put on her, but she hoped he just meant marks he'd made on purpose. These... he seemed almost regretful of. Maybe he'd appreciate not having to look at them. Or maybe being forced to look at them for a few days might help him keep his temper next time. She didn't give that last thought much credit though.

(388)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 08:28 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

It was occasionally baffling how someone whose primary talent was writing music of occasionally astonishing beauty could be so utterly insensitive at times; particularly in cases such as this when it wasn’t deliberate. He hadn’t intended the phrasing ‘run its course’ to mean anything like the place she’d leapt to it, in fact he’d meant it to be somewhat reassuring in the moment that he wasn’t about to start beating her again this morning after he’d ‘caught his breath’ or something. But such was the state of things when you elected not to open with something like, ‘so about how I beat you up last night… my bad!’

Mercer’s appetite had apparently withered as well finally, though it seemed to have more to do with the lingering topic around his encounter last night. He supposed since she obviously knew that was what had provoked him into such a rage it was only natural for her to be curious, and she had a point that they would probably come back. Even if the plan worked flawlessly from here (something that in the privacy of his own thoughts Mercer admitted seemed highly unlikely given that he was now a barman) they’d still send someone by with threats and demands for arbitration and other such things all designed to move him into a situation where his emotions would get the better of him. He supposed if he viewed a ‘plan’ as a piece of music… to be played when required… he might even be able to stick to it if done correctly.

“I suppose I could have Tiny and Shortstack rip his arms off…”
he said absently. For a moment he smiled as he envisioned the smug smiling handsome face of that bastard in a rictus scream of agony as he waved about two stumps spurting blood all over the bar before the expression soured as he continued, “Still… that might be a little bad for business.. and what would you suggest?”

“Let me take a look at you,”
he said in response to both her request and the self diagnosis. He reached across the table and gently pressed two fingertips underneath her chin to angle her head back a bit so he could get her face more into the light and look at the swelling. “Mmm, yes, could do with some ice maybe.” Mercer may not have medical training or be much of a fighter himself… but he’d played in enough bars and neighborhoods much rougher than this one to know such basic things about what he was looking at right now.

“Tell you what. Why don’t you take the night off… catch up on your studies a bit. The plan was always for me to hire a manager anyway to let you work on some of your courses along with the others I wanted you to take anyway. Things haven’t quite worked out that way just yet, so you’ve been doing more than one job down there. Still, I think we can survive another night without you and I think you’ve earned the break.” He leaned over the table then and gently placed his lips against her cheek on the afflicted side. There really wasn’t any pressure involved it was simply a gesture and combined with the rest of this morning and what he’d just said about as close to an apology as she was likely to get from him. “But… you can still write out stuff for Triss to do, and I’ll make sure that’s what she does.”

(583)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: May 1 2018, 06:23 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

Elora winced slightly at Mercer's suggestion for a plan, 'Yes, as much as I'd like to see that jerk get what he deserves, maybe something a bit less bloody and bad for business? ' She liked that he asked her opinion though, 'You could offer him an expensive bottle of wine. Something prepared earlier, of course, with something special added just for him that will be guaranteed to give him a rough night. Something you can take an antidote for, of course, if you think he will insist on you drinking it with him. But truthfully I was thinking less of a revenge plan, and more along the lines of you walking off somewhere to cool down as soon as you see him? I could talk to him for you. Is that what slaves are for? To deal with garbage that is too unimportant to bother their master with personally?'

She submitted to his examination easily enough. It was his handiwork, after all, and at least she didn't feel like he was admiring his work. He didn't seem guilt stricken either though. His suggestion surprised her, and for a moment she was worried. The last time he'd told her to take time off, it had been a punishment. This time though, it sounded like a genuine chance to rest. A real night off. She wasn't too sure about his talk of hiring a replacement manager though. 'That might be nice, Master. You don't need to hire a manager though. I can handle it all.' She didn't lean into his kiss. The bruises were too tender for that. His offer made her pull back and blink at him, trying to work out if he was saying what she thought he was. That was enough to wash away the residual unpleasant feelings from the night before and she laughed with pleasure and threw her own arms around his neck to kiss his jaw, 'Thank you. I didn't think you knew. I'll make a list. It's going to be quite long. Maybe she can bring me up a cocktail or two while I work up here.' She didn't particularly want Triss seeing the apartment, especially the cage bed, but she also thought that Triss would despise being made to wait on a slave like that. It would be worth it. Especially if Elora wasn't in the cage, but lounging on the bed to make it clear that was where she slept.

(408)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: May 3 2018, 01:39 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

"You want me to go take a time out and count to ten?!" he barely got out before Elora threw herself at him. Mercer wasn’t particularly expecting such an explosion of joy and enthusiasm from Elora, and why would he? He hadn’t exactly treated her well over the course of their association; which had of course begun with him blackmailing and raping her in the process of turning her into his slave. So the opportunities to see her happy had been pretty far between to this point, but that didn’t mean it was unwelcome. Far from it, “Of course I know it.”

Later it might occur to Elora to wonder how he knew so specifically what she was up to with Triss. Of course the basics weren’t hard to guess, particularly for someone like him who as much as he had trained her had had to train himself to pay attention to her for signs of disobedience etc. In the end though it wasn’t really that complicated, as much as she was down in the bar to help him keep an eye on things (in actually to do 90% of the actual work) there were a few members of staff who also kept an eye on her for him. It wasn’t anything major mind, just a few words to the boss now and then to make sure everything was running smoothly. Obviously her growing feud and vengeance upon Triss had made the reports.

“I imagine she’ll hate it all,”
Mercer smiled a bit smugly when the hug broke and gave Elora’s arm a fond pat as she settled back down. Guilt was an odd thing with Mercer… he didn’t really express it in pensive looks or sad expressions, but rather in doing this series of nice things for her this morning. Perhaps it would take her some time to realize that, but one of the benefits of being the Master was not having to change to the sensibilities of others… of course that was also one of the more corrupting aspects of it too. “Hmm, I think I might’ve made too much. Maybe I’ll set what’s left out for the staff as they come in… call it a ‘goodwill’ gesture?”

(358)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: May 5 2018, 07:40 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

Perhaps it said something bad about Elora's general self esteem that she had been able to so easily accept Mercer's abusive behaviour. Certainly she seemed to have learned to excuse most of it, and ignore the rest, running herself ragged trying to compensate for his fickle tempers and inconsistent behaviour. He had given her little choice in the end, but to forgive him for enslaving and raping her, and once you'd forgiven that, a little casual beating when he was in a temper seemed par for the course. 'Maybe,' she mumbles through her kisses, 'If it helps you keep your temper. Can't hurt.' She wouldn't mind at all if he was able to keep his temper, especially if it meant he didn't need to use her as some kind of stress ball again.

Right now she didn't even wonder how he'd figured out her games with Triss. He'd always seemed one or even two steps ahead of her in everything, and she assumed he'd simply been very perceptive. He could be, when it suited him, which only made it more frustrating when he was uncaring and obtuse. She would have been far more upset to know he had the bar staff reporting on her, as though she couldn't be trusted and they could. As though she wasn't looking out for his interests but some paid staff were. 'She deserved it, and I'm not being nearly as cruel as I could be. It's a promotion, really. She should be pleased.' She gave a little smirk to show that she knew that Triss wouldn't be anything of the sort. She agreed with him that Triss would hate it, which was why it was such a perfect revenge.

His general good mood and niceness was taking away the majority of the emotional distress that had clung to her when she'd awoken. It hadn't taken her long as all to learn that sulking and pouting was a surefire way to ruin Mercer's good mood and ensure the day only got worse. The pain from the bruises was still there, but her subconscious was doing everything it could to make her forget that the man in front of her was like a firecracker that could explode at any moment. She hoped it meant that he regretted what ha happened, and would try not to do it again.

She considered the small mountain of food that was leftover and nodded to him, 'They'd probably like that. And you did cook a lot.' She bit her lip and supposed, 'Maybe we could both have a bit of a relaxing day, until you go down to open up, I mean. We could lie around, watch some holos, after I test out my new equipment, of course. What do you think?'

(462)

PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: May 5 2018, 05:59 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

“Oh? What might you come up with if you weren’t being so restrained?” He was actually genuinely curious, plus the idea of laying out the path towards her own darke impulses rather intoxicating even in his better moods. He had a twisted drive towards such things corrupting people like Elora as he drug them into his world. That had always been the case from the start of his music career and had only gotten more extreme as the ‘rules’ had ceased to apply during his rise. Now of course he could do anything and that was just delightful!

Mercer had never been one for watching holos if the truth was told; mostly it had to do with a difficulty in keeping still for that long. If he sat around without physically doing something long enough it gave his mind time to wander and dig around inside itself which invariably served to trigger some of his more morose mood swings. Perhaps that was one of the reasons someone who seemed so ill equipped to try or work hard at anything had thrown himself into music so completely it kept both his mind and his hands occupied… a shield against the black moods. Imperfect of course, but that, drugs, booze, and sex were the best tools he had to work with.

“Will they? I guess we’ll see,” there was a faint hint of amusement in his voice that suggested that they’d better appreciate it. He stood up then from the table, his hands softly striking the surface of the table as he did so as though announcing he’d decided and that was all there was to it. “I suppose we can at that.”

“You’ll have to pick though. I honestly can’t remember the last time I saw down to watch the holo’s unless it was… well, me.” ...or self shot porn, but he wasn’t quite ready to push Elora in that direction just yet. She was still a bit too much of a prude. All in good time though.

(337)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: May 9 2018, 05:31 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

Elora shrugged, half sheepish and half unsettled. She didn't like thinking of herself as nasty person. She liked even less the thought of revealing those parts of herself that she saw as less appealing. The parts that suggested she trick Triss in the same way that Mercer had tricked her. The part that wanted to see the other girl suffer humiliation and disgrace. To get her blind drunk and send her naked into the room with the band. Those were not nice things to think, or to want to do to a fellow person, Elora knew. She gave Mercer a little coy smile, trying to sound admiring, 'I'm not nearly as creative as you are at getting back at people. I don't know how you think up the things you do.'

Elora hadn't been in much of a position to notice what Mercer was like while watching holos. There hadn't been a lot of sitting around snuggling during their tempestuous relationship. For a long moment she thought Mercer had decided to ignore her suggestion, but he was apparently just keeping "Mercer time," which meant doing what he liked, when he liked, including answering her questions. She flicked the holo on and began to search through the almost endless catalogue of shows and movies. She skipped over several titles about bands or with obvious musical themes, and settled on a comedy about a man and his slave travelling through space searching for a lost colony. She curled up on the sofa, gently touching the tender bruises on her face and waiting for him to join her, 'I'm ready when you are, Master.'

(271)

PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: May 10 2018, 03:01 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

It seemed to Mercer that perhaps Elora simply hadn't had nearly as much practice at nursing grudges as he had. For a start from what little he'd heard about her life prior to coming to Xenedria it had been a pretty peaceful, 'good' childhood; nothing like his own. And other than her misfortune at drawing his attention (and becoming a target for one of those grudges) she'd even had a remarkably charmed existence here. Until she became his slave everything had come up Elora. But, he was planning on nurturing that side of her despite herself, because if he was to end up with a group of enslaved musicians someone was going to have to help him maintain discipline over them in the day to day... his list of 'trusted' underlings pretty much started and ended with her at the moment. And even though he felt pretty sure he was getting buttered up with that 'compliment,' he was more or less a 'flattery will get you everywhere' kind of guy, "I see, well, if you come up with something you're not sure about or that needs fleshing out let me know. Always happy to lend a hand to such a 'noble' cause."

Having resolved to 'watch something' he first required fortification. So as he did before just about doing anything he got himself a full glass of something that could be smelled nearly across the room before making his way over to sit down on the couch beside Elora. He'd brought the bottle of course and made a motion as if to ask if she wanted some (afterall she had the night off). "So...," he said as he squinted at the holo projection for a moment, "what exactly are we watching here. I sort of feel like I've walked in in the middle of a conversation..."

(306)

PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: May 13 2018, 09:46 PM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

Elora's life certainly hadn't set her up well for knowing how to deal with life with Mercer. She wasn'tr equipped to deal with someone like him, and the learning curve had been steep an painful. Even now, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was only halfway up the hill. She had known he tacitly approved of her revenge on Triss, but that wasn't the same as him openly offering to give her advice. She wasn't sure whether to be glad that he was on her side, or a little sickened that he approved so readily. Mercer approved vengeance took on a rather more sinister overtone. 'Alright,' she answered a little hesitantly, 'I'll let you know.'

Elora winced as the fumes from Mercer's mid-morning drink reached her. She wasn't sure if it was a good sign that he was starting already. Not wanting to start a fight she would only lose, she kept her thoughts to herself and shook her head at his offer. 'No, no. This is the first episode. They just start in the middle of the action to hook you in, and they'll explain the characters as the episode goes on. You just have to pay attention.' She curled in closer to him, trying to drown out all the unpleasantness of the night before with this sweet moment. 'See,' she elaborated, resting her head against the hollow of his shoulder, 'That's the captain. The crew is arriving for their first mission. So they don't know each other either. That's why they're introducing themselves.' She turned her face to look up at him, 'Do you not watch holos?'

(270)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: May 14 2018, 03:49 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

“So he’s going into space on a mission and doesn't’ know any of his own crew?” If anything Mercer was even more confused by that. Sure he’d gotten up on stage with a backup band whose names he didn’t know but that seemed a far cry from the kind of action, explosions and near death experiences that the show seemed to be aiming for. In that situation it would seem wise to know a bit more… But then what did he know he was a musician not a space pirate.

“Not really,” he said with a shrug. It was tempting to come back with a crack about being too busy drinking, partying, and getting laid to watch many holos, but he only occasionally felt the need for such posturing with Elora; at least now that she was his slave anyway. In truth they hadn’t had a holo projector when he was a kid and by the time he was old enough to be able to afford one he had other things going on. During his brief stint as a short order cook his every moment not working had been spent working on his music or playing whatever gig he could bang up. And later on who had time between touring and the non-stop rush that had been his life until the fall. “Never really had much luck in keeping my interest.”

He made space for her against his side and shoulder by slipping an arm over around her shoulders. He seemed oblivious to how odd this whole scene seemed in the broader context of their relationship or even what had happened last night. For his part it seemed like the whole thing had already been more or less forgotten. But then that was how he lived much of his life, he did pretty crazy shit, and then just moved on. It was generally the other people in his life who couldn’t and those reprisals that had led to his ruin professionally; though the reason he’d been left in the state he was financially was mostly due to the fact that they’d been screwing him over from the start anyway.

“Have you seen this one before?”

(365)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: May 18 2018, 07:03 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

Elora fought the urge to sigh with irritation at how dense he was being. 'It's not supposed to be totally realistic. It's supposed to be entertaining. He meets them now so the viewers can meet them too. He gets to know them as we get to know them. It's just dramatic license. You understand that.' Hell, he used that in his own songs. She suspected he was being deliberately obtuse to rile her.

Actually, given what she knew now about Mercer's attention span, she shouldn't be surprised that he didn't watch holos. They were designed to get and keep attention, but Mercer seemed often oblivious to anything that wasn't about his music or about himself. He'd probably watch a show called "The music of Mercer Amsterdam" until his eyes turned square and started bleeding. 'Well, we can turn it off if you get bored.' Or switch to the music channel, although she wasn't sure if he'd like that idea or hate it. He was a little afraid he might start to call it the "talentless hack" channel.

Truthfully, she didn't care much what they watched. It was just nice to have this moment of normalcy in what was otherwise a very abnormal relationship. She might have given up on them being a happy couple, but for just a minute or two, in the aftermath of the evening before, she found it comforting to pretend. If she could ignore the ache in her face, and the collar weighing heavily against her throat, then they really might just be curled here like any normal couple. With a sudden pang, she realised that this might be the closest she ever got to that. It wasn't like she was going to have any future boyfriends. She and Mercer weren't going to "break up". Or if they did, she suspected it would go very badly for her. 'No, I haven't seen it before. I heard it was good though. It has a high popularly rating among humans our age.' She snuggled a little closer, drawing reassurance and comfort. Perhaps odd to get those things from the man who had hurt her the night before, but if not from him, then from where? Besides, it was reassuring that as long as they were like this, he wouldn't get angry again like he had the night before. She'd watch the show as long as he would tolerate it.

(401)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: May 18 2018, 05:12 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

“I see. So they wrote it that way because they thought ‘ok boss, ready to go’ would be a boring way to start the episode. That’s all you had to say,” Mercer reclined on the couch with his arms resting on the back in either direction and his feet stretched out in front of him one atop the other. In one of his hands he still held his glass and his rings tinkled against it periodically as he fidgeted. She was completely right about his attention span as proved out over the next few minutes.

“High popularity rating among humans our age,” he repeated slowly as if tasting each word and deciding he didn’t much like how it cooked together. “Can you even imagine that someone gets paid for saying things like that?” He rolled his eyes a bit and brought his glass up this mouth for another quick swallow as she snuggled into him. He accepted it, she felt good pushed up against him like that warm and soft and so he was content enough for the moment. She wasn’t alone in having moments where an attempt was made to quantify their relationship. The basics of it were easy enough… slave and Master, but his own relative inexperience with such matters had resulted in an odd dynamic developing between them. He wasn’t sure if it could ever have happened any other way; in all likelihood if he had ‘wooed’ her otherwise back when she would’ve ultimately become just another conquest. But as his slave he’d actually had the time to get to know her a little and she couldn’t ‘break up’ with him herself because of his mood swings.

All in all it was a pretty satisfactory arrangement as far as he was concerned, but then he was on the control end of that particular. It never really occurred to him to wonder if it was different from her end of the particular; she’d learned enough by now to say things that mostly kept her from catching at least some of the hell she had early on. If he had perceived a level of discontent from her part it likely would’ve only annoyed or angered him further so in an odd way his very self-absorption worked in her favor in that way.

“So… when do they get naked?”

(389)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: May 21 2018, 06:16 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

What did he think? That she'd written the show? Or that she sat around thinking about the why of why they did shows this way? 'Well,' she supposed, 'If they start out with the characters all knowing each other, then they have to find ways to introduce them to the audience without it seeming odd. This way, it works into the narrative.' She watched the show, glancing over at him as he fidgeted, wondering if he was bored. Bored Mercer was dangerous to her.

'Maybe you can write a song about it,' she suggested a little flippantly as she snuggled in. His arm was warm across her shoulders, and she felt... content. She didn't think too much these days about what she had been before, and all she had lost. It was painful, and didn't help her survive. Far better and easier to only think about things post-Mercer, and feel how well things had improved.

Of course he had to go and spoil it. She sat up, peeking at his face to see if he was joking, and realising he wasn't. 'You know not every show is a porn, right? They're not going to get naked. It's a talking show.' She bit off a little sigh, 'We don't have to watch it. It's just what nor-... what some people like to do. Would you rather play some music instead?' When all else fails, try music, right? 'I like listening to you play, and write new things.'

(246)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: May 23 2018, 04:34 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

"Well of course I know that," Mercer said, his reply sounding a bit defensive even to himself. And he did know that not all holo's were porn, but the truth was he just didn't see the point in sitting down for long periods of time to watch a show that wasn't porn. I mean did people really enjoy sitting down to watch fake people have fake conversations about things that hadn't actually happened; then again they did seem to enjoy listening to similar things in music, but that was different. For one thing the time commitment was FAR different and much more was left to the imagination and emotion of the person. The same song could mean dozens of things to different people, while the kind of static thing they were watching really had only one interpretation. "I suppose that makes sense." And it did, her explanations.

While his questions had been legitimately asked he'd pursued them perhaps a touch more stringently than he had to in a deliberate bid to wind her up a bit. He sighed a bit when she launched herself free of his casual half embrace, his teasing obviously having found entirely too fertile a home. Of course she had to go and ruin in, he thought to himself, "I suppose it's just as well... I think those two would be a real mood killer naked.."

Since she was already leaning up he leaned forward to refill both glasses from the bottle that was sitting on the floor to the right of the couch. The poison of choice this very early afternoon was of Eridani extraction, which was to say there was something not quite 'natural' about it. Maybe that wasn't even the right word since their 'magics' were so nature based in general, but no one on Earth had ever managed to grow something that tasted like this with just water, dirt, and a still. It tasted almost... electric... like it was designed to stimulate taste buds you didn't even know you had. Hell it even might have been enscorcled that very well.

"Oh just sit down. Ok so no boobs, I'm sure they wouldn't be as nice as yours anyway,"
when it doubt flatter the pretty girl. It was a lesson that every young man learned early, even if Mercer's tended to be a little heavier handed and direct than most!

(397)
PMwww
Elora Sol
 Posted: May 30 2018, 04:36 AM
- toy -
N/A

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
- occupation -
N/A
- slaves -
Mercer Amsterdam
- master -
N/A
- orientation -

N/A

Thankfully, Mercer didn't get angry at her for practically speaking back to him, just huffed a little and then surprisingly agreed with her. This holo watching was far less relaxing than Elora had imagined. She couldn't even imagine watching porn with Mercer. How awkward would that be? She laughed in surprise at the mental picture he presented, of the shows main cast naked, and she shook her head, peering at the screen, assessing the actors in a new light. 'Oh, I don't know. I think that one, the doctor character, is quite pretty in a rugged kind of way. I think his character is going to be a roguish ne'er-do-well, with a heart of gold. I think you're right about the grizzled captain though. He looks like someone shaved a bear and put it in a suit.'

She took her drink, and had a few more sips, feeling the pain in her face recede to a pleasant tingling. She leaned back against Mercer, watching the show, and thinking mostly about the night before. She'd been terrified. He'd been furious and she'd tried so hard to calm him down, and do what she figured her job was, and she'd suffered for it. Alcohol aside, she was going to be hurting for a few days, and it could have been so, so much worse. She was stuck living the rest of her life with a man who had the temper of a toddler, and about as much control over himself, but far, far more strength. She might feel good about getting him back on track eventually last night, and on his much better mood this morning, but she knew, deep down, that this wasn't a problem that was going to go away. It made her feel uneasy. 'Master,' she murmured thoughtfully, 'Do you think maybe I could go out for a little while this afternoon?' She hurried on, 'Only I haven't really been out anywhere since we moved here, and it might be nice to get out, go for a walk, just look around a bit?' The more she spoke, the more she suddenly wanted this. A few hours out of this bar, away from Mercer, just... being somewhere different. It wasn't perfect, but it would be so, so good.

(378)
PM
♔Mercer Amsterdam
 Posted: May 30 2018, 04:41 PM

◇◇◇

Human
 - Age -
- Species -
Single
- relationship status -
Musician
- occupation -
Elora Sol
- slaves -
N/A
- master -
Heterosexual
- orientation -

N/A

Naturally enough (at least in regards to Mercer,) one of the major reasons for him maintaining a relatively good mood was the fact that all this talk of porn was making him linger on the idea of holoing her that way. In his head she was dressed in a series of red ribbons that he could undo one at a time like a great present. He'd never really gotten a great, personal, present before. Oh sure his managers had gotten him things from time to time, but they'd usually just been random crap meant to impress him (and he was reasonably sure he'd paid for it.) In fact this whole idea about making a homemade porn with her seemed like a good thing to bring out for his own birthday... a sort of celebratory event.

"At least,"
he said with a smile of his own as he settled his arm back across her shoulders as she leaned back. He continued after taking a sip from his drink, "...you hope he's shaved anyway. I'm betting on a pelt there. I can see that," he said referring to the doctor character. "Looks like he'd be in pretty good shape too."

He got quiet then when she made her 'request' and got up out off of the couch setting his glass down on the table with an audible thud. Just when it seemed to be going so well... in Mercer's mind she was trying to play him for a sucker again. Hadn't she learned from the last time she'd tried to run? Had he not learned the lesson right? From time to time it occurred to him that he wasn't being strict enough with her. Some of what he'd read suggested a rather intense program of systematic beating for a new slave until their spirit was completely broken... and then training them for other purposes. But whatever he might do in a fit of temper, or read about and decide to try for some fun, was different than what he would plan our to do to her just... because. He didn't quite have the stomach for random torture of someone who shared his bed most nights and whom he felt genuine affection for.

"I bet," he said trying hard not to grind his teeth together, "sounds quite lovely." Of course that wasn't exactly an answer. His mannerisms, even the way he moved seemed to change a bit as his mood did becoming less languid and graceful and more direct.

(411)
PMwww
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Add ReplyNew Topic

DIRECTORIES

Distant Fantasies | RPG-D | | | |

STATIC AFFILIATES

www.AbaddonCity.com 18+ | | THE UNDERGROUND | | Southern Winds Weyr

| | Once Upon a Nightmare | |

SCROLLING AFFILIATES

Faded Echoes

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.

• C

• H

• A

• T

• B

• O

• X